Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Music News: Mary Mary Featured in June Issue of Ebony

Photo: Ebony
 
Sisters Tina Campbell and Erica Campbell, who are more commonly known as Mary Mary, are featured as the cover story in the June issue of Ebony.
 
In the interview Erica shared why she felt that God wanted her to have a solo career. However, one of the most shocking revelations from this interview is Tina's revelation of the infidelity that occurred in her marriage to drummer Teddy Campbell:
 
“Once I became aware [of the affair], I initially wanted to kill my husband,” she said. “I was considering adjusting the will, the living trust and all that kind of stuff. I did physically try to stab him. Several times…I never got to the point of physical harm, not really, but my words…My words hurt.”
 
Tina and Teddy Campbell were married in 2000, and just had their fifth child, Santana, in 2012.
 
The June issue of Ebony was released on May 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment